(Android system),(I0S system) Open the App to enter the login interface. First, register the account. After the registration is successful, log in to the client interface.
Add device operation method:
1. Connect the device and power it on.
2. Press and hold the WIFI pairing button for 5 seconds until the wifi signal indicator blinks three times. Always on, and then flash three times. Always on.
3. Click the "+" device icon in the APP and click Next.
4. You are prompted to select a wifi that can access the Internet and enter the password. Confirm the password again and click Next.
4.1 The latest version of APP supports Chinese wifi names. Please upgrade to the latest version.
4.2 If your home WiFi does not require a password, leave it blank.
4.3 The device uses a 2.4G wifi communication protocol and does not support 5G networks for the time being.
4.4 If your network has been set to hide or filter the MAC address, ask the network administrator to enter the background to modify the settings and add the device.
5. The APP starts searching and automatically switches to connect to the device hotspot (ITEAD-xxxxxx). After completing the registration, it automatically jumps to the next step.
6. Rename the device. After completing the device addition process.
7. If the device is not online at this time, wait two minutes and the device is trying to connect to the cloud server through your wireless router. When the blue light turns on, the device is successfully connected and can be remotely controlled. If the display is offline for a long time, please refer to the following solutions to common problems.
APP functions and features
Mobile phone client remote switch, device status real-time synchronous feedback.
In the app operation interface, a single click of the APP switch icon can turn the device on and off. If you manually control the switch, the app will also display the current switch status of the device in real time.
1 main account sharing device to others function
2.The main account (the first account to which the device is added) can share the device with friends and achieve multi-person control. The shared account must be a registered "eWeLink" account. Please be sure to log in online when you share it. While sharing, you can check the timer permissions (Add, Modify, Delete, Enable).
3.Multiple modes timing and disconnection execution function.
The device supports up to 8 groups of time switches, including single, repeat, and fast time delay modes. The device can still perform the set time switch under the condition of disconnected network, but it needs to keep the device uninterrupted.
4. Click Power Device Status in the upper right corner of the device control interface. You can set up 3 power states for each channel: on, off, and hold. When the power is suddenly turned off and on again, the device will automatically follow your preset status.
You can set normal scenes or smart scenes. Ordinary scenes allow you to fully open or close the device in the scene. The smart scenario uses other devices as trigger conditions. When the conditions are met, the device is triggered to activate or shut down.
Please go to the device list, click on the scene in the upper right corner, add the scene name, execution conditions (click to execute/link condition device), execute open or close. To execute a normal scene, click "Execute".
6. Equipment Security Mechanism
The device can only be added under one account (master account). Other accounts cannot add the device, and the master account is required to delete the device or share it.
7. APP language (multilingual) switching
APP automatically recognizes the user’s mobile phone system language and displays the corresponding language version. You can also manually switch other language versions in User Center.
Remote control and receiver matching method:
Jog / Momentary mode: Press the remote control "A" button, the relay opens, release the remote control "A" button, the relay is off.
Press the control panel remote control pairing button once. The LED indicator will flash once. After the LED indicator lights up, press the button of the remote control that needs to be paired. The control panel LED blinks 3 times in succession, which means the match is successful.
Self-locking / Toggle mode: Press same remote control button, press once, relay opens, press again, relay off.
Press the remote pairing button on the control panel 2 times in a row. The LED indicator will flash 2 times. After the LED indicator lights up, press the remote control button that needs to be paired. The control panel LED indicator blinks 3 times in succession, which means that the match is successful.
Interlock / Latched mode: Press the remote control "A" key, the relay opens, press the remote control "B" key, the relay is off.
Press the remote pairing button on the control panel three times in a row. The LED indicator flashes three times. After the LED indicator lights up, press the remote control button A. The control panel LED indicator flashes 3 times and then presses the remote control. Button B, and other LED flashes 3 times, which means the match is successful.